Tagg N Go Express Car Wash is the next generation of quality car care. Instead of a 30–60 minute wait at a full service car wash, Tagg N Go guests get in and out in as little as 4 minutes. At Tagg N Go every wash includes a final rinse with purified spot free water so your vehicle will never have water spots. For guests who want to clean their own interior, Tagg N Go Express Car Wash includes the FREE use of our powerful central vacuums with every wash. We also have vending machines that offer a wide range of interior and exterior car care products.
- RFID Tagg N Go Pass: This technology allows you to wash your vehicle unlimited without having to talk to an attendant or pay each time.
- Free Vacuums: Our vacuums are offered to everyone who washes their vehicle with us.
- Wait Time is Minimal: With our three pay lanes we ensures that you will get in and out in quickly, no more waiting on indecisive people.
- No More Tipping: We have a strict no tipping policy, which means no more awkward tipping moments.
- Twice the Cleaning Power: With our car wash being 200 feet it allows us to have more equipment to clean your car, we have over 100 feet of cloth.
- No Towel Dry: Towel drying can cause scratches in your clear coat, this is caused by unclean or harsh towels. Our car wash we have 18 turbo dryers to get your vehicle dry.
Yes! Our powerful central vacuums at Tagg N Go are always free with a purchase of any car wash, if you don't purchase a car wash there is a $2 charge please see attendant. Tagg N Go Pass holders are welcome to use the vacuums whether they wash the exterior of their vehicle or not.
Yes, we do offer gift cards in any amount. Please see our car wash attendants for more information.
We will accept muddy/icy vehicles depending on how busy we are; however, we do reserve the right to refuse service. There is an additional charge for muddy/icy vehicles, even with a membership, at the car wash attendants discretion ranging from $3-$20. Pricing is determined on how much mud/ice the vehicle has accumulated and/or how busy we are.
That depends, plenty of factors determine the frequency of car washes. Road conditions, driving wear and tear, and weather can play a role. In general, we recommend washing at least twice a month to keep your car looking like new, maintain a good clear coat finish, and to retain its value for resale.
Yes, we are proud members of the Water Savers Program and WCA's Water Wise Program. When washing your vehicle in our state of the art car wash, you are conserving water and helping to protect the environment. Tagg N Go Express Car Wash reclaims, recycles, reuses and purifies a portion of water that is used in the cleaning process. This results in significant water savings over traditional at home car washes or hand washing. We use cleaning chemicals that are environmentally friendly and bio-degradable. Because we control the flow rate and the water pressure, we use far less water per car than washing at home. When you wash your vehicle at home it can be damaging to the environment. Typically home car washes use more water and it is nearly impossible to recapture soaps, cleaners, road grime, oil and other contaminants that end up soaking into the ground and/or run into the storm drain system which pollutes our drinking water. We at Tagg N Go are proud to offer the clean green solution.
Tagg N Go Express Car Wash incorporates state of the art water purification (reverse osmosis & soft water) systems in every wash. The purification system removes 99.8% of the minerals and impurities that would leave water stains on your vehicle in a normal wash.
Tagg N Go Express Car Wash offers many important advantages over washing your vehicle at home. Our car wash applies high tech chemicals that clean dust, residues, and offer added protection. Most important, Tagg N Go Express Car Washes save time, money, and resources in a variety of wash packages to fit your budget.
Yes, research and development has led to the creation of protectants and shining products that are far better for your paint then traditional wax applications. Products like Carnauba Wax, Rain Protectant, and Triple Foam Polish protect your vehicle against all types of weather conditions. We recommend regular application of one or more of these products to help maintain your vehicle.
We accept all major credit and debit cards as well as cash transactions. Our automated pay stations or car wash attendants will assist you with your individual wash selections and payment options. If you’ve purchased our Tagg N Go Pass, your RFID Tagg will be read by our equipment which allows you to go right through our car wash hassle free.
- All Unlimited Tagg-N-Go Pass holders will be charged on the day you buy your pass, and will reoccur that same day every month going forward until cancelled by you. Notice is to be given at least 3 business days before your next billing cycle occurs.
- Tagg N Go Pass holders are required to use a debit or credit card. If you desire to pay with cash or check please see car wash attendant for more information.
- The RFID Tagg on your windshield is set for each individual vehicle and is non-transferable. If a you get a new car, replace window, or want to transfer to another vehicle we will replace your Tagg in your new vehicle. (a small fee may apply)
- We will not issue any refunds on your pass due to the wash being out of order or canceling your membership in the middle of a bill period.
- We reserve the right to cancel your Tagg N Go Pass at any time and for any reason.
- We are not responsible for the loss or damage of your RFID Tagg; A small fee may apply if needed to be replaced
- Extra muddy/icy vehicles, even with a membership, will be charged an additional fee for mud/ice removal.
- Although our wash is very safe, clients assume full responsibility of any damage to their vehicle while washing. Vehicles that are in poor condition or have loose parts, rust, after markets add-ons, antennas, bug deﬂectors and/or any parts that are not securely fastened are your responsibility.