Not sure what to expect at the car wash?
Here’s our top tips to help you get the best wash at Tagg-N-Go and feel safe while you’re here!
We are here for YOU!
Before coming to Tagg-N-Go Car Wash:
- Roll up windows
- Fold in Mirrors
- Unscrew radio antennas
- Clean out truck beds
- Remove excess mud, dirt, and snow
This helps keep your vehicle and the wash equipment safe!
After you pay for a wash at the Kiosk Pay Station, our Preppers will assist you:
- Guiding your vehicle into the tunnel wheel track
- Tell you to put car in neutral, take hands off the steering wheel, and feet off the gas and brake pedals
- Begin to powerwash the excess bugs and grime
- Brush the windows with soap for a better clean
- Place a plastic bag over your rear windshield wiper to keep it safe
Time to enjoy the wash!
- The wash will take approximately four minutes
- Turn off the air recirculation setting to smell the fun scents we use in the wash
- Wait until your vehicle stops moving after the dryers to put your vehicle into Drive and safely exit the wash tire track
After exiting the wash tunnel you can:
- Drive into an open stall to use the complimentary vacuums, microfiber towels, air chucks, and window cleaner
- Use our floor mat cleaning machine next to the vending machines
- Purchase air fresheners from the vending machines
- Get a dash wipe from the office (if you did not receive one at the Kiosk Pay Station)
- Get a monthly Unlimited Wash Pass from our App or the office on-site to visit anytime you like for one low monthly fee!